Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It's 11AM.

Certain things that I've though about today:

Writer's Guild Strike: I want to support it fully, because I support writers, but in the back of my head, I can't help but think... God, stop bitching, you old White Men. This is mainly because 90% of the writers striking are white men. I also don't watch television (besides Ace of Cakes) so, perhaps I don't feel the effects of the strike. But like I said, it's something in the back of my head, and I sincerely hope people's jobs are protected, no matter what color.

November is National Alzheimer Awareness Month. Be Aware.

It's cold and I want some good Indian Food.

Calling Social Security is such a drag. "Your estimated wait is 8 minutes" is such a wrong estimate. It's been 20 minutes.

The end.

No comments: