Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 in Pictures

My new room in my new apartment where I live with my new roommate Peter:

My 24th birthday party where my brother and sister were able to legally drink with me for the first time:

The whirlwind of a trip that was Tokyo July 2007 with the loves of my life:


Celebrating 15 years of what can only be described as the most interesting relationship I've ever had, with Naoko:

Weddings, weddings, and oh, weddings. In fact, the first thing that I'm doing in 2008 is flying to New York (again) for another wedding. I also went to NYC a LOT this year. (More than once constitutes as a lot. This will be the third time in about a year.)


Completing a year at my current job. I love it.


And finally, the family was great and healthy, and hopefully will be for 2008.


Have a happy and healthy and safe 2008. See you on the flip side!

No comments: