Friday, December 07, 2007

1 year yo!

This week marks the 1 year anniversary of me working at my current non-profit organization.

SHAZAAAAAAAAM.

That was fast. Like blinking of an eye fast. Faster than that.

The time that lapsed since last year seems like a millisecond, but the time that I actually have been working there actually seems longer. I feel like I've been part of my workplace for years. Does that make sense? I guess it means I feel like part of the family.

Wow. My work has brought me to many places, figuratively and literally. It's taught me so many useless and highly useful information. It's given me the chance to go to Skid Row and the Consulate General of Japan's house. (Nice house by the way. Huge.)

I know another year is going to go by just as quickly. Here's to my induction of The Adult Years! Cheers!

No comments: