Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's a change, I swear.

It has been some time, hasn't it?

What has happened since I made M&M version of my friends... well, I moved. I think I told you guys about it before. I moved in with my friend P and so far, it's been great! I feel bad some times, because half the time he has found me passed out on the couch. But we've both been working so much that there hasn't been much down time for the either of us. Most of my days are already filled with meetings and appointments, and all of my weekends are filled for the next couple of weeks. It's ccraaazzyy, I tell you. I've hated it, but I'm never bored, and I think I like it. Now, I do. I do, I do.

I also made a brief visit up north with my sister, to visit our brother. He lives in the middle of no where, but no where is right next to the coast, which makes everything pretty livable. I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and luurrrved it. It was the first time that I was that excited about entering an area where animals are in a confined space. The aquarium was HUGE and they had educational portions about ocean preservation. I couldn't help but be savage half the time, though, because I often found myself thinking how good the fish would taste when I was watching them swimming around. Mmmm. Shame.
He also briefly took us to a college party, which was like a flash back and a good reminder that I am well past that stage of kegs. There was a man there who graduated from college the year I was born, and I knew then that it was time for me to go. We went home and watched Little Miss Sunshine instead, which was such a good movie!!
All in all, Broham was a good host, and he deserves a nice pat on the head. Or, I suppose, back to sound less condescending. Good job, Louie. Mickie, send me the pictures, because I'm camera-sad at the moment, remember?

In other news, I've decided to make an active effort (as opposed to a passive one) to update and get in a habit of writing more often. I haven't been doing any kind of writing besides reports and work-related documents, and it'll be a good way for me to look back on what I had done during my days. I promise to not do a day-to-day report on dumb shit, though, because.. well, who cares, right?

Tomorrow is the LA Marathon!!! I'm going to go watch it because my work place is part of the last mile and I know several people who are running it this year. I'm excited to watch some fast Kenyans and Russians.

Perhaps, some day I'll post some photos of my new apartment. Some day, as in when my camera is fixed. Sad face.

No comments: