Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Two Thousand and Seven Begins

As far as I'm concerned, my concept of "years" stopped when it turned 2001. As far as "years", it still feels like 2001, and I can't believe that we're pretty close to the first decade of the 2000s (or the '00s?).

Any snootch, the coolest part of ringing in the New Year was spending it with our Hannah Banana, who returned from Shanghai.



However, our Naoko was missing this year due to the fact that she is in her Motherland. We were wondering how Naoko would take a picture, and the below is what we came up with.

That's quite mild and boring as a Naoko impression.

P then took me to a Black and White party.


The next morning, I dragged my ass and Hannah's to volunteer at the New Year's Festival where we made paper kites for kids for about 5 hours.


So, that's my NYE update. All in all good since we FINNAAALLLY got our Hannah back.

New Year's Resolution? Bah, not my style. At least, not this year. I change ever year. I honestly don't have much to look forward for this year, and I don't mean that in a sad way. I mean it as in ANNYYthing could happen. We shall see.

No comments: