Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Back!!

I am back from Tokyo! Never in my life has 10 days gone so far. Who knew that I had so much to do and so many people to see.

Well, without further ado, here are some pictures.

The Food Section


1. Rice Burger : burgers made from rice buns.


2. Omelette Rice. Rice wrapped in an omelette. The picture makes it look plastic, but BELIEVE ME, it is SO good.


3. Scary fish. I ate it all, and it was delish.




The Japan-is-The-Queen-of-Making-Everything-Cute Section

1. Onion Head


2. Cute Stuff


3. Turtle Bread


4. Monkey Candy



The Japan-Makes-Everything-Mechanical Section



And finally,

The I-Had-Lots-Of-Fun Section






Now THAT is what I call a blog entry. Few words, and gallions of pictures. (I hope you all actually read my words as well.) For more, go to Facebook. Yes. There's more.

PEAAAACE and Sayonara bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet Elvis lip your sister's got. Did you eat that rice burger patty at the Japanese fast food place? (I can't remember the name but it's something like mountain, sun, ocean?). They had them in Taiwan too. What did you think of them?