Wednesday, November 02, 2011

"You look like you're 18."


I get this statement said to me by non-Asian people. I KNOW I don't look 18. I know I look young, but that's cause I am. I have enough older friends in my life to know that I am no where near a point in my life to be complaining about my age.

Older white guys sometime hit on me and say I don't look a day over 18. This TOTALLY creeps me out. What the hell are you doing hitting on a girl who looks 18????

But then again, I look at the shit I wear. Today, it's a pleather jacket, heart skirt, and cowboy boots. I won't say that I deserve this kind of attention, but I can't help but dress young at heart. And by young, I don't mean slutty. I just mean immaturely.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

happens !!!!!! young by heart can get u comments like tat !!!!!

Anonymous said...

You complain a lot! Could be because you are only 18 - and that's what your stuck with. Try to get unstuck by whining all the time what you do and don't have....more on the side of what you don't have.

qifei2012 said...

Match some exercise regimen to match your bodys necessities
Wholesale p90x. Take advice from a workout fitness professional, summarize your own personal ambitions, ones advantages and drawbacks with the conditioning professional and decide correctly
Wholesale p90x workout. There are many gyms close to Carson Space presents body toning institutions as well as programs to the perfect potential customers Wholesale p90x p90x.
Insanity workout