Friday, October 10, 2008

back into the real world, armed with crackberry.

Don't ask me about the LSATs because I really don't know how I did.  Shit is curved, which could be good, or bad, meaning, I'm either as capable to solve problems as my peers, or just a dumbass.  We'll see at the end of the month.

Now, I'm sitting here on a Friday night, completely lost as to what I'm supposed to do (besides my law school applications).  I'll some how figure it out, especially since I've entered the Cool Kids Zone by purchasing myself a Blackberry.  The economy is going in the shitter, but I find myself spending unnecessary money on recreational things to make me feel better.  I'm also getting a really expensive haircut tomorrow, but I justify that with the evidence that I only get one haircut a year.  ( Disgustingly enough, it's been more than a year since I last got my haircut, actually.)  

I'm trying to figure out what I used to for fun, and I can't remember.  I'm draaaaained.  My days have been a routine of: gym, eat, work, eat, work, study, eat, sleep.  And repeat.  

I stuffed all my LSAT materials in a box and stored it in my closet.  I can't get myself to throw it away.  I can't get myself to throw anything away, but I especially can't throw these away since I spent so much time and money on them.  But for now, I don't want to look at it, so it's in the back of the room, just like the memory of the LSATs is in the back of my head. 

It's past my bed time.  G'night.

Paz.

P.S.  Tina Fey for Veeps. 

No comments: