Monday, July 30, 2007

JAPONICA!!

I went to Tokyo last week with Naoko and Hannah and it was the fastest, funnest, and most exhausting week of my life.

In fact, I'm still exhausted, so I'm going to call it a night.

Here's a video of Naoko and me running out of a haunted house in Tokyo. I hate haunted houses:



More pictures to come. Don't be alarmed if most of them are sticker pictures. Naoko insisted we take one each day that we were there. Indeed we did. Indeed we did.

I do love Tokyo. It's one of my favorite cities. Here are my favorite cities, in no particular order:

South Pasadena
Madrid
New York City
Tokyo
Sevilla

Ok, I'm seriously going to collapse. And I have to finish Harry Potter before someone ruins it for me.

1 comment:

leelu said...

i want to go to tokyo with you! can't wait to see the sticker pics!!!!!