Sunday, October 02, 2011

Shorts, no longer


I wore a long-sleeved shirt and capri running leggings today for the first time since summer. It was 54 degrees outside before I left for my run, and it felt crisp.

I LOVE fall running days.

This picture makes it look like I stretch before I run, but I consciously do not stretch before a run. I've been told multiple times that it is bad to stretch cold muscles, so I usually start out with dynamic movements (like swinging arms and legs back and forth) if I'm good. Most of the time, I'm not good, so I step out and just run. Oh WELLZ.

I'm also listening to WNYC right now, and there is a song they are playing now with the lyrics "There's a Starbucks where the Starbucks used to be." I thought I heard it wrong, but it is an actual song.

No comments: