Thursday, September 01, 2011

Student Fair!


Today was my law school's student organization fair. I'm kind of overwhelmed with the options. In undergrad, I was the kid who couldn't pick a major until the last moment possible, and I'm the same kid now. I'm not sure what I'm interested in. I'm interested in serving the public, but I'm also extremely interested in not being poor. I.e., I'm interested in going into public interest law, but equally interested in corporate law. (Just for the record, I'm genuinely interested in corporate law as a subject matter as well.)

We. Shall. See.

(By the way, did you notice all of my zits? I'm almost 30 and still getting pimples. I though this was supposed to be an adolescence thing. WTF.)

1 comment:

unwashedflyer said...

it is suppost to be fact that chocolate can be the cause of zits!