Friday, September 30, 2011

Pooped


It's Friday night and I just finished everything I wanted to do today.

I went on an AM run, read a little, and did a 4 hr training for a program called Court Advocate Program. It's a pro-bono program where law school students help domestic violence victims file an order of protection, i.e. retraining orders. It was really interesting. And then I read some more.

I'm so cool to be doing this on a Friday night... New York City is apparently the city with the highest percentage (number?) of single un-married women. I'm definitely contributing to that statistics...

On the flip side, I'm working really hard this weekend because, unlike me, my sister is getting married next weekend! I can't tell you how excited I am for her. And despite what I just said above, pure happiness is the only thing I feel about her wedding. I'm looking forward to spending a great day with everyone I love. It's what gets me through the night when I'm tired as I am right now.

No comments: