Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coby

One of my favorite things about being home is the fact that I get to hang out with my dog, Coby. He's 14.5 years old, and my parents always remind people that he's over 100 in human years. He might not be adorbs like he used to be as a puppy, but he's more lovable than ever. He gets severe eye-crusties, his ass looks meat-less, he limps, and he has selective hearing/hearing loss. But he still bitches insistently when he wants cookies (and has successfully trained us humans to give him one when he comes back from a walk), loves sitting underneath our apple tree and eat apples, and comes over to sit next to me for no significant reason.

He ignores me a fair amount, like he's doing in this picture. But it's also a sign of upmost comfort, and that's priceless.

No comments: